- Click the “Referrals” button above
- Select the “Profile” tab
- Copy your referral link code
- Add your referral code to your sites
- Select the “Reports” tab to track your referrals
Partner referrals user dashboard
- Total Commissions: It will show how much amount is paid and unpaid to an affiliate.
- Product-wise commission: This will show each product purchased with quantity and how much was earned for that product purchased via an affiliate’s referral link.
- Converted Referrals: This will show how much commission an affiliate has earned on each successful referral. It will show the date of a referral order, the referral customer’s name, referral commission, and payout status i.e. if the payout is accepted, rejected or unpaid.
- Gross Commission: Total revenue earned by affiliate along with the number of orders.
- Refunds: Total amount refunded from the affiliate’s referrals along with a number of orders.
- Net Commission: Total revenue affiliate is eligible for payout along with the number of orders less any amounts for discounts, refunds, reversals, payment processing fees, and Taxes.
- Sales: Total revenue earned by the store from affiliate referrals.
- Clicks: Number of hits affiliate’s referrals have sent.
- Conversion: Conversion rate for the affiliate.
Tracking for store admin
How affiliate commission is calculated for an order?
- For paid WooCommerce order statuses (Processing, Completed), the commission status will be marked as ‘Unpaid’. The store admin needs to later review them and mark them as ‘Paid’ after paying to the affiliates.
- For rejected WooCommerce order statuses (Refunded, Cancelled, Failed), the commission status will be marked as ‘Rejected’.
- But for those orders wherein the order is placed but payment is not received yet (Pending, On Hold), the commission status will be marked as ‘Draft’.
- Buy a “Course ” below in bulk
- Select The “Classes” tab above
- Select “Add Members” to send invites
- Add users directly to send an email invite
- You will be contacted by our team
- Have your host provide a domain name and an A Record to 220.127.116.11 for “training.YOUR_DOMAIN.COM”
- Send us your domain name, logo, primary and secondary colors to MPH@mediasalad.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the Referrals tab, and select Profile.
You can add the link to your website's navigation bars, blog posts or web pages. You also can use the link to make images "clickable." Similarly, you can share the link in email messages and in social media posts.
You can find your reports from My Account > Partner referrals > Reports.
When someone clicks on multiple Referral Partners' links to make a purchase, which partner will receive the commission?
The Referral Partner whose URL was clicked last will earn the commission.
Referrals are tracked via cookies.
The commission is calculated on the order's subtotal. It excludes any taxes (fees), shipping costs, and discounts from coupons.
Buy Courses & Manage Invitations
Go to My Account > Teams. Select the Team. Send the student a link to the course.
The person who bought the class can go to My Account > Classes > Members. The person who bought the class can un-invite themselves and send an invitation to the new user. 1. Log in. 2. Go to My Account. 3. Go to the Classes tab. 4. Go to Members to manage invitations.
Schedule Live Instruction
I am providing a course to someone else. How do I arrange for that student to receive live instruction?
Providers can arrange live instruction for students by calling Janet Kornmann at 605-237-1357. Expect a response within two business days. Trainings are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis and typically are conducted within one month of making this contact.
Students who buy a course independently should arrange their own live instruction by calling Janet Kornmann at 605-237-1357. Expect a response within two business days. Trainings are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis and typically are conducted within one month of making this contact.
Branding Your Site (Premium)
Please have your website hosting service provide a domain name and an A Record to 18.104.22.168 for "training.YOUR_DOMAIN.COM". Send your domain name, logo and primary colors (we appreciate HTML color codes to help ensure the color is an exact match) to email@example.com. Your site will be branded within 24 hours of receipt.